1.1. The website www.repois.com, owned by Repois s.r.l.s. , with registered office in Via Cesare Beccaria 32, 06049 Spoleto (PG), in the person of its legal representative Eleonora Grifoni GRNLNR86B57I921P, registered with the Perugia Chamber of Commerce, under no. REA: PG / 311348 of 03/09/2020 Business Register, VAT number 03751600549, (hereinafter also "Repois") was created to carry out the retail sale of full-beauty Made-in-Italy beauty products, by way of example and not limited to: creams, make-up products, detergents, etc. (hereinafter also the "Products").
1.2. Below are the general terms and conditions governing the relationship between Customers (as defined below) and Repois with regard to the sale of the Products.
2. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
2.1. These general conditions of sale (hereinafter "GCS") are valid for purchases of Products in the Repois electronic catalog at the time of placing the order and viewable online at the web address www.repois.com (hereinafter the "Site "). The images accompanying the descriptive sheet of a product are for illustrative purposes only to allow the best perception of the various colors. The images of the Products may not exactly match the product itself, but differ in color and size, even in the accessories shown in the figure.
2.2. These GCS may be modified and / or updated at any time by Repois.
2.3. Any changes and / or additions will be effective from the date of publication of the same on the Site.
2.4. The customer who accesses the Site to make purchases may be a consumer, meaning: (i) the natural person who acts for purposes unrelated to the entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity carried out (hereinafter "Consumer Customer") or a professional meaning by this: (ii) the natural or legal person who acts in the exercise of his / her business, commercial, craft or professional activity (hereinafter the "Professional Client" and where it is not necessary to distinguish them within these GTC also severally "Customer" and jointly the "Customers") is required, before sending the order, to carefully read these GTCs that have been made available to him on the Site and that will be available at any time by the Customer also through the link contained in the confirmation e-mail of each order to allow it to be reproduced and stored.
3. APPLICABLE LAW
3.1. The legislation expressly referred to for distance contracts is provided for by section II of the Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 (Consumer Code) as amended and for sales with electronic tools by Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n.70 s.m.i.
3.2. The sales contract stipulated between the Customer and Repois will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Italian law.
4.1. In order to be able to purchase the Products on the Site - without however this procedure entailing a purchase obligation for the registrant - each Customer must register on the Repois site by choosing a username and password and providing the following personal data:
- name, surname / company name;
- date of birth.
and at the time of placing an order, the following will also be requested:
- residential / registered address;
- telephone number;
- shipping address if different from residence / headquarters;
- tax code or VAT number.
4.2. The data provided to Repois will be stored upon registration, the processing of the aforementioned data is subject to the privacy legislation, pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and of the EU Reg. N. 679/2016 (so-called GDPR); the Customer can modify such data at any time by accessing his profile on the home page.
4.3. The username to access the reserved area of the Site will consist of the e-mail address used for registration.
5. CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
5.1. The sales contract between Repois and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance of the order by Repois. The acceptance will be sent by Repois to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer when registering on the Site.
5.2. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of execution of the order and an 'Order Number', to be used in any further communication with the Repois staff. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
5.3. In case of non-acceptance of the order, the Repois staff guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
5.4. In accordance with the Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70 laying down provisions on electronic commerce, to place an order the Customer must:
- insert a Product in the cart by clicking on the relative icon near the Product itself;
- at the end of the selection of the Products placed in the cart, to proceed with the purchase, the Customer must click on the "Place Order" button;
- the Customer must then register, access the Site with their credentials or enter their data for a quick purchase without registering on the Site;
- the Customer can choose the shipping methods and must accept these GCS without reservation;
- the Customer can thus proceed with the payment of the Products and delivery costs in the following ways: i) Visa or Mastercard credit cards, VPay Diners Club International, JCB, Maestro ATM card; (ii) Paypal express checkout; iii) marking or with any other methods provided on the Site (as regulated in the following point);
- at the conclusion of the order, the Site will automatically assign a unique number which will be shown on the final purchase summary page;
- Repois, after verifying the payment and the actual availability of the Product in case of multiple purchases as provided below in point 6.7, will send the Customer the order confirmation which will contain the following information: i) number and date of the order; ii) detail of the Product / s, quantity, price; iii) type of payment chosen; iv) cost of delivery; v) total order amount;
- the Customer undertakes to verify the correctness of the data in the order confirmation e-mail and to report any errors to Repois.
5.5. Once the online order has been submitted, the Customer must print, save an electronic copy or keep these GCS as required by Legislative Decree no. 206/2005.
5.6. By placing an order in the manner shown on the Site, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure, to have understood them and to fully accept the GCS reported here.
5.7. These GCS are an integral part of the sales contract concluded between the Customer and Repois.
5.8. On the Site, only products physically available in stock can be ordered. The integrated functionality of the availability of items in stock is precise, however there may be small delays in communication between the actual stock in the warehouse and the situation reported on the Site. Consequently, the availability of the item in some rare cases may not be guaranteed with certainty. If one or more items ordered are not immediately available for shipping, our staff will choose to proceed with one of the following solutions, depending on the consistency of the order and the time required for restocking:
- immediately process the available material and send the missing products as soon as they are available again without any charge for additional shipping costs;
- contact the customer who will choose whether to receive the material in a single solution, delaying the order fulfillment, or cancel the products not immediately available from the order.
5.9. In the case of multiple purchases of Products, at the same time, by multiple Customers, Repois reserves the right to check, upon receipt of the order, the availability of the Product and, failing that, to promptly communicate the non-acceptance of the order. sent.
5.10. Inserting a Product in the cart does not imply the commitment to complete the purchase of the same. The Customer, as long as he has not completed the procedure for purchasing the Products, can: i) change the quantity and / or delete the Products already included in the cart; ii) add other Products to the cart.
5.11. Within the "my account" section in the Customer's reserved area on the Site, you will be able to view your account information, monitor the status of the order, any return requests and make delivery requests to multiple addresses.
5.12. The order will be archived in the Reopis database for the time necessary for its execution and, in any case, within the terms of the law.
6. METHOD OF PAYMENT
6.1. Credit / debit card.
In case of purchase of Products with Visa, VPay, Mastercard Diners Club International, JCB, Maestro-enabled credit cards payment methods, at the same time as the online transaction is concluded, the reference bank will authorize only the commitment of the relative amount upon purchase. The amount relating to the goods dispatched, even partially, will be effectively charged to the Customer's credit card only when the goods are dispatched from our warehouse. In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in case of rejection of the same by Repois, our staff will simultaneously request the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the committed amount. The release times depend exclusively on the banking system and can go up to their natural expiry (24 days from the date of authorization). Once the transaction has been canceled, in no case can Repois be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by the banking system. In the event that the Customer's order is processed after the 23rd day from the date of forwarding, Repois will in any case charge the Customer's credit card for the amount due, even if in advance of the material delivery of the goods, in order to avoid the authorization expiration of the transaction (24 days). Repois reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (eg landline telephone number) or to send copies of documents proving ownership of the Card used. In the absence of the required documentation, Repois reserves the right not to accept the order. At no time during the purchase procedure is Repois able to know the information relating to the buyer's credit card, transmitted via a secure connection directly to the website of the bank that manages the transaction. No Repois computer archive will keep such data. In no case can Repois therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment for products purchased on www.repois.com.
6.2. Cash on delivery
The Customer's payment is made with cash to the courier who will deliver the goods. The service is active only on some modes of transport.
In cases of purchase of goods with PayPal payment method, at the same time as the online transaction is concluded, PayPal will immediately charge the amount relating to the purchase made.
7.1. The sale price of the Products is expressed in Euros and inclusive of VAT and any other tax due at the time of purchase.
7.2. All sales prices of the Products displayed and indicated on the Site constitute an offer to the public pursuant to art. 1336 of the Italian Civil Code, subject to price changes by Repois.
7.3. The sale price is considered valid until the communication of the acceptance of the order.
7.4. Any discount codes (%, 1 + 1, 3x2 or other mechanics), unless otherwise explicitly indicated, are to be considered always not cumulative.
7.5. Shipping costs and any additional charges (e.g. customs clearance), if present, even if not included in the purchase price, will be indicated and calculated in the purchase procedure before the order is placed by the Customer and also contained in the web page summarizing the order placed.
8.1. Each order shipped is accompanied by a detailed Transport Document as required by the D.P.R. 21 December 1996 n. 696. The invoice will be issued only if requested at the time of the order indicating the number of your VAT number in the appropriate field. The document can be downloaded from the specific section within your account on the website www.repois.com.
NB: It is not possible to request billing for a previously processed order.
9. METHOD AND COSTS OF DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
9.1. Repois will promptly deliver the Products purchased by express courier, exclusively on Italian territory and in countries belonging to the European Union.
9.2. The Products will be delivered within 15 working days of purchase, unless a different deadline has been agreed between the parties. The aforementioned delivery times are purely indicative and, although usually respected, Repois does not undertake any commitment or guarantee of compliance with them.
9.3. In no case, therefore, will direct and / or indirect damages due to delayed delivery be charged to Repois.
9.4. Delivery takes place from Monday to Friday during the normal working hours (9-18).
9.5. Repois assumes no responsibility for disservices attributable to force majeure if it fails to execute the order within the time stipulated in the contract.
9.6. Upon delivery of the Products by the courier, the Customer must check that:
- the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the accompanying document;
- the Products indicated on the packaging correspond to what is actually indicated on the invoice / receipt;
- the packaging is intact, not damaged or in any case altered even in the closing materials (adhesive tape or strap).
9.7. The Customer acknowledges that the withdrawal of the Product is a specific obligation deriving from the purchase contract. In case of non-delivery due to the absence of the recipient at the address specified in the order, the goods go into storage after 3 delivery attempts. The customer is left with the "notice" of non-delivery. After 10 days of storage, the goods are returned to the sender. In the event of failure to collect the Product within five working days of the first delivery attempt, Repois may invoke the termination of the contract pursuant to art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code Once the contract is terminated, the total amount paid by the Customer will be refunded, less the costs of unsuccessful delivery of the Product and the return costs.
9.8. Any damage to the packaging and / or the Product or the mismatch in the number of packages or information must be immediately reported by the Customer in the transport document.
9.9. In any case, no responsibility can be attributed to Repois in case of delay in the fulfillment of the order or in the delivery of the order.
9.10. Delivery costs, which will depend on the destination, weight and volume of the Products, are charged to the Customer and are clearly stated when placing the order. The payment of the goods by the Customer will be made using the method chosen when placing the order. Nothing more is due by the Customer with respect to the total order shown at the end of the purchase procedure.
9.11. Delivery costs, except for special Repois exclusive promotions, are always to be considered charged to the Customer. Repois undertakes to keep the shipping costs updated and to publish them on the SHIPPING page
10. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
10.1. Pursuant to and within the limits of art. 52 of the Consumer Code, the Consumer Customer has the right, within 14 calendar days from receipt of the Products purchased, to exercise the right of withdrawal, consisting in the possibility of returning the Products received and obtaining a refund of the price paid, without penalty and without giving any reasons.
10.2. The aforementioned term starts from the day on which the Consumer Customer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the Consumer Customer, acquires physical possession of the Product or:
- in the case of multiple Products ordered by the Consumer Customer through a single order and delivered separately, from the day on which the Consumer Customer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the Consumer Customer, acquires physical possession of the last Product;
- in the case of delivery of goods consisting of multiple lots or pieces, from the day on which the Consumer Customer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the Consumer Customer, acquires physical possession of the last lot or piece.
10.3. However, this right cannot be exercised:
- in the case of purchases of less than 50 euros (except that the global consideration that the Consumer Customer must pay regardless of the amount of the individual contracts exceeds 50 euros);
- in case of supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized;
in case of supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and have been opened after delivery;
- in case of supply of goods which after delivery are by their nature inseparably mixed with other goods.
10.4. The Customer who decides to exercise the right of withdrawal must send a written communication to Repois by registered letter with return receipt to the address of Repois Srls, in Spoleto, Via Cesare Beccaria, 32 or pec, and may anticipate this communication via e-mail to the 'address firstname.lastname@example.org, which will not replace the registered letter.
10.5. Following the withdrawal of the Consumer Customer, Repois, within 24/48 hours of receipt of the communication of exercise of the withdrawal, must communicate by e-mail to the Consumer Customer a confirmation of receipt of the will to withdraw from the same.
10.6. law, the shipping costs for the return of the Products are charged to the Consumer Customer, which must be sent to the following address: Repois s.r.l.s. at - UFF. WITHDRAWAL / RETURNS, Via Cesare Beccaria n. 32, - 06049 Spoleto (PG) - Italy, within fourteen days from the date on which he communicated his decision to withdraw from the contract to Repois (the deadline is met if the Consumer Customer sends back the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period).
10.7. In case of damage to the goods during transport, Repois will notify the Customer of the incident (within the 5th day of receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier of his choice and obtain a refund. the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the Product will be made available to the Customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal.
10.8. Repois is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments; upon its arrival at the warehouse, the Product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the returned product is damaged, Repois will deduct a percentage from the refund due, as a contribution to the restoration costs.
10.9. Repois must also reimburse all costs incurred by the Consumer Customer (purchase of the Product and original delivery of the same; those for redelivery are obviously excluded) within 14 days from the communication of the right of withdrawal, and in any case upon receipt of the returned Product, by Bank transfer or PayPal. It will be the Customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (name, surname, account holder, IBAN code).
10.10. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- Repois products are sold in special packages; such packages are considered an integral part of the Products. Therefore, for the purpose of the regular exercise of the right of withdrawal by the Customer, the purchased Product must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment to limit damage to the original packaging).
- the return, until the certificate of receipt by Repois, is under the full responsibility of the Customer;
- Repois is not responsible under any circumstances for damage, theft or loss of the returned Products; upon its arrival at the aforementioned return address, the Product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport.
10.11. The Consumer Customer will lose the right of withdrawal for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the Products (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Repois ascertains:
- the lack or damage of the external packaging;
- the lack or damage of the original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the Product (accessories, parts);
- damage to the Product for reasons other than transport.
10.12. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Repois will return the purchased Product to the Consumer Customer, charging the shipping costs to the same and no refund of the price paid will be given.
10.13. It is specified that the right of withdrawal as regulated in this clause is reserved only for Consumer Customers; there is no right of withdrawal for Professional Clients.
10.14. In case of need for communication regarding returns and complaints, it is possible to send an email to email@example.com, or call n. +39 3884054047
11.1. In case of lack of conformity, or delivery of goods that have flaws or defects or are different from that provided for in the sales contract, that is to say unsuitable for the use to which a good of the same type is usually used, different from the description published on the site or that does not show the promised qualities, the provisions regarding the Legal Guarantee by art. 128 and following of Legislative Decree 205/2006 (Consumer Code).
11.2. Any failures or malfunctions caused by accidental events or by the Customer's responsibility or by use of the Product that does not comply with its intended use and / or as provided in the technical documentation attached to the Product are excluded from the scope of the legal guarantee.
11.3. Repois is liable when the lack of conformity occurs within two years from the delivery of the Product, unless a conventional guarantee is provided beyond this term.
11.4. The Consumer Customer is required to report the defect or defect to Repois within two months of discovery (unless Repois has acknowledged or concealed the existence of the defect).
11.5. The direct action to assert the defects not intentionally concealed by the seller is prescribed within twenty-six months from the delivery of the goods (the Consumer Customer who is agreed for the execution of the contract can however always assert the rights referred to in this article provided that the lack of conformity has been reported within two months of discovery and before the expiry of two years from delivery).
11.6. In the event of a lack of conformity, the Consumer can request, at no cost (including shipping costs), the restoration by repair or replacement, at his choice, unless the remedy is objectively impossible or excessively expensive compared to the other.
11.7. The above remedy is to be considered excessively burdensome if it imposes unreasonable expenses on Repois compared to the other, taking into account:
- a) the value the Product would have if there was no lack of conformity;
- b) the extent of the lack of conformity;
- c) the possibility that the alternative remedy can be carried out without significant inconvenience for the Consumer Customer.
11.8. The replacements will be made within a reasonable time from the request and must not cause significant inconvenience to the Consumer Customer, taking into account the nature of the Product and the purpose for which it was purchased.
11.9. The Consumer can request, at his choice, an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract if one of the following situations occurs:
- replacement is impossible or excessively expensive;
- Repois did not replace it within a reasonable time;
- the replacement previously carried out has caused considerable inconvenience to the Consumer Customer.
11.10. After reporting the lack of conformity, the seller can offer the Consumer Customer any other available remedy, with the following effects:
- i) if the Consumer Customer has already requested a specific remedy, the seller remains obliged to implement it, with the necessary consequences in relation to the expiry of the reasonable term for repairs or replacements, unless the Consumer Customer accepts the proposed alternative remedy;
- ii) if the Consumer Customer has not already requested a specific remedy, the Consumer must accept the proposal or reject it by choosing another remedy pursuant to this article.
11.11. A minor lack of conformity, for which it has not been possible or is excessively burdensome to carry out the remedy of the replacement, does not give the right to terminate the contract.
11.12. The legal guarantee is limited to purchases made by Consumer Customers. As regards Professional Clients, the provisions of the Civil Code in Articles 1490 and ss.
12.1. Any complaint must be addressed to: Repois s.r.l. - Via Cesare Beccaria, 32, 06049 Spoleto - Italy.
12.2. Complaints made by e-mail or form of contact on the site are not accepted and considered valid.
12.3. For any problem or anomaly found, before embarking on the complaint route, the Customer is invited to contact the Repois staff through the appropriate section on the website. In almost all cases, any problem is solved in a few hours.
13. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Customer data are processed by Repois in accordance with the provisions of the legislation on the protection of personal data pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and of the EU Reg. N. 679/2016, as specified in the information provided on the Site.
All the contents present on www.repois.com, including texts, documents, trademarks, logos, images, graphics, their arrangement and their adaptations are protected by the legislation on copyright and by the legislation for the protection of trademarks (Law 22 April 1941 n.633 and subsequent amendments, Royal Decree n.929 of 21 June 1942 and subsequent amendments) and are covered by copyright. The www.repois.com site may also contain images, documents, logos and trademarks of third parties that have expressly authorized Repois S.r.l.s. to publication. The reproduction, even partial of the contents, texts, documents, trademarks, logos, images, graphics, is prohibited. Any abuse will be prosecuted according to the laws in force.
15.1. Any dispute relating to the application, execution, interpretation and violation of the purchase contracts stipulated online through the Site is subject to the mandatory territorial jurisdiction of the place of residence or domicile of the Consumer Customer and in any case the jurisdiction of the State is competent. Italian.
15.2. Any dispute relating to the application, execution, interpretation and violation of purchase contracts entered into online through the Site with a Professional Customer, on the other hand, will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Perugia.
16. FINAL NOTES
Repois believes in the quality of its products and tries to offer the best quality of ingredients on the market. That said, take note of the following:
- make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients of the products before application;
- Repois cannot be held responsible for any reactions to the ingredients of the products sold;
- none of our products should be used as a substitute for medical or clinical treatment;
- the information published on www.repois.com are not intended as cures or treatments for dermatological problems and should in no way be considered as such;
- the advice given on www.repois.com or provided by Customer Service is for information purposes and is in no way intended to replace the opinion of a doctor;
- please consult your doctor if in doubt.